The AgileField technology, implementation methodology, customer support, and industry best practices make us a leading provider of field service management software for mid-market organizations. Our mobile-friendly SaaS application is cost-effective and easy to integrate and use. We are looking for someone who loves helping people and wants to grow with our amazing team.
Account Executive is responsible for selling AgileField solutions to prospective customers. Using a consultative sales approach and critical thinking skills, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life. The Account Executive will work with all AgileField departments including Client Services, Product, Engineering, and Channel Partnerships to anticipate and exceed customer expectations.
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Enter new leads, contact data, log calls and emails, etc in the CRM to maintain an accurate pipeline with expert-level forecasting
- Conduct discovery calls to understand customer needs, requirements and identify benefits in the AgileField platform
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the AgileField product and services offered in order to demonstrate to prospects via live web demos (and rarely in person)
- Gain an understanding of AgileField’s use in the industries we serve, as well as best practices
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills while presenting the AgileField product and service offerings to prospects as it relates to each prospect’s specific processes to overcome objections
- Prepare formal proposals with pricing quotes, work with management on contract negotiations, and gather all necessary paperwork to process orders
Your Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Solid customer-facing communication and issue resolution skills
- Able to come up to speed on new concepts with self-education
- Strong computer proficiency including basic technology including Gmail, GoToMeeting, Slack, Microsoft Office Suite, HubSpot, Salesforce, or equivalent
- BONUS: Experience with the field services business domain
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of B2B full cycle sales experience in a revenue closing role with a consistent record of overachievement
- Highly effective communications skills, with the ability to handle multiple emails, phone calls, social media, discovery calls, product demonstrations, and more
- Comfort and expertise calling on and presenting to VP and C-Suite level prospects
- Working in a fast-paced environment, strong multi-tasking skills and managing several opportunities on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Highly competitive, entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance
- Unlimited PTO
AgileField is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at AgileField are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Questions? Email us - email@example.com!