Quality Assurance Engineer
The AgileField technology, implementation methodology, customer support, and industry best practices make us a leading provider of field service management software for mid-market organizations. Our mobile-friendly SaaS application is cost-effective and easy to integrate and use. We are looking for someone who loves helping people and wants to grow with our amazing team.
The QA Engineer will work as part of a software engineering team responsible for developing and operating a high quality cloud services platform for Field Service Management. The position will be part of a team that develops, modifies, and executes software test plans; analyzes and writes test standards and procedures; maintains documentation of results; and works closely with development engineers in the resolution of problems. This position will utilize modern test tools and processes to deliver software compliant with a range of software development standards.
- Lead the QA topic for the company, the product, the product API, and integrations.
- Build a working knowledge of the field services domain as it relates to the AgileField platform.
- Take an active role in ensuring that product releases are defect-free and regression-free.
- Implement and support test automation wherever possible, using modern testing tools and frameworks (Selenium, SOAP UI, JMeter, Python).
- Design, manage, and evolve test cases using test management tools and frameworks.
- Play an active role in requirements gathering from the perspective of product usage and testability.
- Become an expert in the platform, its usage, and its real-world implementation.
- Be an evangelist for product quality within the company and beyond.
Your Skills & Experience:
- Background in QA and test automation
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Solid communication and issue resolution skills
- Able to come up to speed on new concepts with self-education
- Strong computer proficiency including basic technology
- BONUS: Experience with Selenium and associated tools, API testing tools, and JMeter or similar performance testing and recording/playback tools.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of real-world QA experience in a SaaS software capacity
- Working in a fast-paced environment, strong multi-tasking skills and managing completing tasks on a daily basis.
- Diligent, entrepreneurial and a self-starter
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance
- Unlimited PTO
AgileField is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at AgileField are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Questions? Email us - firstname.lastname@example.org!