Customer Success Manager
The AgileField technology, implementation methodology, customer support, and industry best practices make us a leading provider of field service management software for mid-market organizations. Our mobile-friendly SaaS application is cost-effective and easy to integrate and use. We are looking for someone who loves helping people and wants to grow with our amazing team.
The Customer Success Manager will help with on-boarding new customers, ensuring they're taking advantage of everything the product has to offer, and helping them optimize their field service operation using the AgileField platform. This role is responsible for the entire post-sales lifecycle including on-boarding new customers, providing post-implementation support, driving rapid adoption, reducing churn, surfacing up-sell opportunities, and ensuring complete client satisfaction. The Customer Success Manager will be a strong advocate for AgileField while also serving as the customer's voice to help us take advantage of every opportunity to improve our product and make clients' experiences better every day.
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers and help manage every aspect of the post-sales relationship
- Manage a large portfolio of customers with diverse needs, requirements and levels of technological sophistication
- Ensure successful on-boarding and adoption of the AgileField platform
- Proactively monitor customer activity and provide insights to clients to improve outcomes
- Participate in post-implementation customer support
- Identify high potential customers and help drive the up-sell process
- Be the customer’s voice internally and provide feedback on how we can better serve their needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of AgileField’s product and advocate the most relevant features/functionality for specific customer needs
We’re looking for someone that is self-driven, loves interacting with people, and has a strong propensity for customer-oriented thinking.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years proven track record of success in a project implementation, customer success or customer support role with a SaaS based product
- Strong technical competence with SQL, data analytics and reporting platforms
- Experience with product management tools like Jira or Confluence
- Working understanding of current SaaS based technology stacks
- Experience working in an agile organization and utilizing agile project management techniques
- Strategic, consulting mindset to understand the customer’s needs before, during, and after implementation
- Awareness for customer context and a keen ability to empathize with their needs
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills with experience running online or remote demonstrations, implementations, training sessions, etc
- Ability to leverage resources within the company to get to right answers and achieve resolution through personal leadership
- Passion for developing career in a startup environment
- BONUS: Experience with the field services business domain
Benefits:We have a dynamic work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product.
- Competitive Salary & Career Growth Opportunities (based on experience)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short/Long-Term Disability & Assistance
- Unlimited PTO & Flexible Hours
AgileField is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Individuals seeking employment at AgileField are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Questions? Email us - email@example.com!